Parker Hannifin (Cleveland, Ohio 2012 – 2017)
Corporate Communications – Global eBusiness Marketing Manager
- Web Analytics and BI Management – Implement and Manage IBM Digital Analytics
- Manage DemandBase and OpinionLab for Net Promoters Score and VOC
- Manage Marketing Automation with Eloqua and Search Marketing activities to generate online sales and leads for 100+ divisions worldwide.
- Created Intranet to communicate SEO, SEM strategies and techniques for Global Marketing teams.
- Create email campaigns to communicate with distributors and employees.
- Coordinate eCommerce with IBM WebSphere Commerce Server.
- Coordinated SEM projects for driving visitors to Website and ParkerStore retail stores
- Coordinate and train Marcom Managers worldwide on Internet Marketing Techniques
Goebel Group LLC. Cleveland, Ohio
President – Search Marketing Specialists
- Assist clients with their visibility on the web with the latest search engine marketing techniques and tools.
- Manage SEO, SEM, Google Analytics, and Social Media for clients.
- Specializing in B2B and B2C websites for lead generation and sales. Make recommendation and implement best practices to help clients achieve eBusiness goals with eCommerce and lead generation.
- Instructor for: Google Adwords, Search Engine Optimization, and Google Analytics.
- One of first 100 in world to be Certified Google Adwords Professional. Clients include: Revol Wireless, Steris, and others. Manage clients in US, Canada, Mexico, Europe, China, and other countries. Created campaigns to market goods and services in China with Baidu.
- Quoted in various articles including Time Magazine. Contributing writer for COSE Search Engine Marketing.
- Guest speaker at Corporate College on Internet Marketing and Social Media. Guest lecturer at Cleveland State University on Social Media.
Flashline.com Inc. (Now Oracle) Cleveland, Ohio (1998-2002)
Vice President Business Development
- Successfully launched Component Manager Enterprise Edition (CMEE). Responsibilities included: product definition, managing platform and integration partners, managed sales team.
- Customers include: Cisco Systems, Charles Schwab Inc., Bank of America, Sprint, PCS.com, NCS (Singapore), CitiMortgage, Aetna, and others.
- Managed relationships with Sun Microsystems, Microsoft, IBM, BEA, WebGain, and HP.
- Successfully launched: Flashline Component Marketplace. eCommerce and Online Digital Marketplace.
- Actively involved with venture capital and other analyst meetings.
- 1999 CIO Magazine “Top 50 Internet Websites for Business” 2000 Best Java Enabled Website awarded by JavaPro and Sun Microsystems.
META Group (Now Gartner Group) Stamford, CT. (1993-1998)
- Coordinated interaction with Global 2000 companies.
- Grew business by 200% with a concentration on IT project management and research assessment.
- Projects include: Electronic Commerce, Enterprise Architecture, Internet/Intranet Strategies, Intranets and Portals, Global Networking Strategies, and Application Development Strategies.
AT&T Cleveland, Ohio; Los Angeles and San Diego, California (1985-1993)
Network Systems/Services and Computer Systems Groups
Account Executive, Business Development Manager and National Account Manager
- Managed national direct and indirect sales channels.
- Numerous AT&T Achievers Clubs and Vice-President Awards.
- Designed and Implemented Marketing Plans at National Account level for Avnet Computer Account (41 offices, 500 sales people).
- Managed $20,000,000 relationship with Avnet.
- Computer, networking, and telecommunication products and services.
IBM Corporation Cleveland, Ohio (1983 – 1985)
- Coordinated sales and product seminars, DMDR campaigns for the Cleveland Region.
Cleveland State University, Cleveland, Ohio
Bachelors in Business Administration, Marketing Major
Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
Attended Summer 1984